Getting a dental crown from our Los Angeles dentist has never been easier.
Need a dental crown? If you are dealing with a broken, damaged or weak tooth then you probably will require a crown. If you are curious about what it takes to get CEREC same-day crowns from our Los Angeles dentists Dr. R.K. Chetty and Dr. Chethan Chetty here are some things you should know about this popular restorative dentistry treatment,
What is CEREC?
CEREC is a state-of-the-art dental treatment that is able to completely revolutionize the way our general dentists and his team provide crowns, onlays, inlay and veneers to patients in Los Angeles. CEREC stands for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics and this system uses a digital camera, special 3-D imaging software and a milling machine to help craft your custom-fitted restoration.
Is CEREC right for me?
Most people who require dental crowns can benefit from CEREC. This system allows our dental team to be able to create your crown, onlay/inlay or veneers right here in our office, so we no longer have to turn to an outside dental lab. Of course, before placing a CEREC crown our dentists will need to examine the tooth to make sure that a crown is the ideal way to restore the damaged tooth.
What are the benefits of CEREC?
There are many reasons why so many people are getting CEREC crowns and other restorations. Some of these benefits include,
- Quick digital impressions rather than messy molds
- The digital camera captures more precise tooth measurements, which means a more accurately sized crown
- A minimally invasive restorative treatment with long-term benefits
- No need to wear a temporary crown for weeks before getting your new crown
- Only one trip to the dentist rather than 2-3 visits
- The crown is made from the highest-quality material, which ensures a realistic and durable restoration
- More of your natural tooth is preserved
If you are interested in saving time and getting CEREC same-day crowns in Los Angeles, then the dental team at Eagle Rock Family Dentistry can give you a new, improved smile in a single visit. Call us today at (323) 258-2885 to learn more.